Insurance Considerations for Small Businesses
for Small Businesses
Thursday, Sept. 23 |12:00 – 1:00pm EDT
Guidance to Not Only Operate but
to Adequately Protect your Business
- The session will focus on insurance issues that small businesses should consider. Our expert will guide you to consider coverage to not only operate but to adequately protect your business.
- Provide you with an introduction and guidance on the topic, especially as you consult with your professional insurance broker.
We will cover:
- Property coverage – including a discussion of in-home businesses
- Liability coverage – protection should you injure someone or cause property damage.
- Employer-related coverage – including a discussion of employee vs independent contractors.
- Other coverage businesses should consider – cyber related coverage, financial guarantee coverage insurance and more.
Patrick Moore, CPCU, retired partner of Antalek & Moore Insurance Agency, LLC and a SCORE Business Mentor.
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 23rd | 1:00 – 2:00pm EDT
SCORE’S CARING VOLUNTEERS ARE AVAILABLE FOR
MENTORING TO ASSIST AS ALWAYS
BY EMAIL, PHONE & VIDEO
CONTACT YOUR NEAREST CHAPTER
SCORE is a nonprofit association dedicated to helping small businesses get off the ground, grow and achieve their goals through education and mentorship. We have been doing this for more than 50 years.
Because our work is supported by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), and thanks to our network of 10,000+ volunteers, we are able to deliver our services at no charge or at a very low cost.