A New Decade of the Regional Economic Development Council Initiative
Governor Andrew M. Cuomo today launched Round XI of the Regional Economic Development Council initiative, officially kicking off a new decade of economic development in a post-pandemic recovery. The 2021 funding round includes more than $750 million in state economic development resources. You can find the announcement here.
Since 2011, the first year of the REDC initiative, the CFA has enabled businesses, municipalities, not-for-profits and members of the public to apply for multiple sources of funding from dozens of state agency programs through a single application, for projects that create jobs and help to revitalize communities.
All of the 2021 guidelines and resources documents can be found on the REDC website at https://regionalcouncils.ny.gov/.
Here are direct links to the materials:
- 2021 Available Resources Guide – This year there are over 30 programs available through nine state agencies.
- 2021 REDC Guidebook – Learn more about the 11th round of the REDC initiative.
- 2021 CFA Program Webinars – Find recorded webinars for all funding programs available in this year’s REDC round.
- 2021 CFA Application Guide
- CFA Opens: May 10, 2021 at 9:00 AM
- CFA Deadline for many programs: 4:00 PM SHARP on July 30, 2021
- Note: The deadline does not apply for open enrollment programs, which will continue to accept applications on an ongoing basis.
The next Mid-Hudson REDC Public Meeting will be held on
DATE: Tuesday, May 18th, 2021,
TIME: 2:00pm – 4:00pm.
Click Below to REGISTER